Saturday 15 September 2012

Todays Outfit, for some fun :-)

Hey, 

Well I have been meaning to do a today's outfit post for some time but haven't really found the confidence to actually do it.

However today I thought why not, I'm pretty quiet in the shop today anyway! So here goes.




Picture one is me trying to run for the camera's tricky 3 seconds and picture three does look a bit grumpy, I apologise I will get the hang of this! I also look rather round in the first picture not sure why... I am not the slimmest of people by the way.

I lovee this skirt from Oasis which I bought in the spring time, I had a look on the website but can't seem to find it but they have a great one in yellow for £12 in the sale as well! I think that the midi pleated skirt is still going to be very wearable this season so grab one in the sale now.

The top is from Topshop which again was in the sale early spring, you can get a very similar one here Topshop tie blouse for £32 which I do think is a little bit steep though. My top is cream which against the red works well because sometimes I think that White can be a bit harsh. I love the peter pan collar and tie neckline of this top which is a great contrast with the detail in the skirt.

Ideally shoe wise I should wear heals with this skirt as I am only 5 foot 3 but I am me and can wear flats if I want. These flats are from Dorothy Perkins for £20.

Hope you liked the daily outfit. What are you planning to wear through the Autumn?

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment