Friday 7 September 2012

House of Fraser new season style

House of Fraser Blog are offering a great opportunity for this Autumn trends for any bloggers. This is a great opportunity to show some of your talent and creative side and create an outfit from the HOF new season collection. So here goes for a going out look.........


1. Karen Millen Mixed Print shift dress.
I picked this dress because I love the take on the monochrome effect and it looks like it has a slight peplum which for us curvy girls is great!
I love the nipped in waist and high neckline which would go great with the Ted Baker collar below. 

2. Ted Baker lace collar, I just love this collar and think it would take you through all of Autumn and Winter

3. This LuLu Guiness bag is oh so cute and a must have for a night out

4. I picked these Mary Portas shoeboots from Clarks which have a nice height heel and keep feet warm. Shoe boots will remain a staple for this Autumn/Winter

5. And finally I picked this absolutely gorgeous peplum jacket from Ted Baker. I just love the lady like look, peplum trend and classic black. All round winner this jacket.

I created this look for a great night time look, following the ever popular lady like mixed with the peplum and monochrome trends for this season. The look is very wearable for all shapes and sizes.

Finally I had to add in this gorgeous vintage style pill box hat from Dickens and Jones just because I love it!

Hope you enjoyed the look book and fingers crossed for my look to be picked by House of Fraser

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

    Love the look you've picked out, it all goes really well together. Vintage outfits always seem to look smart and polished!Especially with the addition of the pillbox hat.

    The other Lauren x

    ReplyDelete