Thursday 6 September 2012

Autumn Styling

I have wanted to do a post for some time on the Autumn style and my love affair with black tights. I know, I know its a terrible habit to break but they provide so much warmth and make my legs look longer! However I vow this autumn to be wearing purple/burgundy as well as brown to add into the mix! So I thought I would try my hand at an autumn look book...








I love this coat which is actually a berry colour from Miss Selfridge at £75. Berry is a great colour for autumn as I find it goes with so many things including black and brown. All round win I say.






These black shoe boots are from Oasis and are £70, ahhhh too dream hey!







Everyone loves a bit of lace but this year I will be mixing lace with a new colour, navy. I did promise myself I wouldn't wear navy since I left my secondary school which had navy uniform but I do feel that the colour is now growing on me, so I will be mixing navy with other colours for my autumn palette.






Dog tooth is never too far away, the print was huge in many vintage eras but it is making a massive come back this Autumn/Winter so get your staples in girls! This dress I love as it has panelling as well! win win situation and is from Red Herring at an absolute bargain of £38.







Finally, I have a love affair as you know with all things lady like and I love this dress from Debenhams! The colour will suit brown/black and berry so the outfit choices are endless!






So what will you be wearing this autumn/winter? I love to hear from you and your style ideas so pop them over to me to share :-D

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment