Monday 9 July 2012

My Poster!



Well I have been working lots on the planning for my shop and having the help of my wonderful fiance have finally designed a poster for my shop. I love the colour combination as its different from the usual roses, pink/red designs and as its my shop I can do what I want! 


So I handed my notice in at the dredged current job at a bank that shall not be named and have my leaving date of Friday the 20th July! Whahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Ok so now the hard work starts! 


Have been thinking lots about my first spiritual walk and am planning this for Saturday 18th August. I have tonnes and tonnes of ideas surrounding the changing seasons, some meditations to do and how to change negative into positive energy. I can't wait to do it now! And fingers crossed it goes well I intend to do one roughly each month!


I have also been buying tonnes from charity and boot sales recently. I have been intending to upload photos but I literally have not found the time, but come two weeks time I will be posting everyday if i can - I promise! :)


So my question to you this week is - if you had one chance in life to make one change, what would that be?


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment